November 2, 2017

Thoughts for Thursday: Fall & Thanksgiving Decor


I feel like Halloween is the kick-off to the holiday season and now that it's behind us, it's time to focus on the rest of the holiday season. I, personally, am all for the Christmas creep as Christmas is my favorite holiday of all. However, last year I decided that instead of heading right into Christmas, I'd make a concerted effort to decorate for Thanksgiving. Thanksgiving decor is hard. Most of it is really hokey and can look cheap but I've managed to find some decor that is pleasing to the eye but still expresses the sentiment of the season! One piece of decor I always buy for the holidays are dish towels. When I lived in a tiny one bedroom apartment it didn't allow for a lot of seasonal decor due to storage space but I could always find room for a few holiday dish towels!

 The decor below is from Pier1 (on sale!) and Target.  Most of my Thanksgiving/Fall decor is from Kohl's but I had trouble finding decent stuff on their website so I'd suggest stopping into your local store. 



Linking up with Natalie and Annie for Thoughts for Thursday! 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig