- There are 3 weeks left of school. I cannot tell you how happy this makes me.
- I just purchased this dress from Sosie for a rehearsal dinner next week. I’m happy it has long sleeves because it is supposed to be in the low 60s the night of the rehearsal dinner. I am going to pair it with my Oia Jules necklace.
- I really, really want a 2nd mini schnauzer. Everyone I’ve met with mini schnauzers always has two. Or they say things like, “I had 2 mini schnauzers growing up”. I think they’re just meant to be in pairs. Plus there are so many ridiculously cute dog names out there like Gordon or Nelson.
|Via Warren Photographic|
- I’m hosting a Memorial Day/Going Away Party next Sunday. I’ve done nothing for it. I should probably do something about that.
- The wedding we are attending next Friday kicks off the start of a really busy summer for us including our first anniversary trip that is a surprise for me(!) and a trip to California. Followed by my husband’s 30th birthday, possibly another trip to NYC, and a trip to Florida. I love life like this.
- I recently bought 2 Vintage Cotton Tees from J.Crew. I seriously have a problem with buying tee shirts. I can’t stop.
- I really want to embrace the floral trend but whenever I look at floral pieces, I think they are slightly hideous. I spent a large majority of my childhood in floral dresses that matched my sister’s. I think I’m scarred.
|Seriously. Flashbacks. (Via)|
- As I was drinking a glass of wine two nights ago, I came to the realization that I have weeknight drinking glasses and weekend drinking glasses. I use the stemless during the week and the stemmed on the weekends. Does anyone else do this?
|Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday (via)|
|Thursday, Friday, Saturday (via)|
- I think I'm going to have to wait at least 3 to 6 months to read "Fifty Shades of Grey". Since I know so much about it due to all the media hype, I can barely pay attention to the storyline. I'm just waiting for them to have sex. Is there even a storyline? I went ahead and read one of the sex scenes and it was like over 20 pages.