1. I started watching the Good Wife on Amazon Instant Video with my 30 day free trial of Amazon Prime and I am hooked! It is so good and makes me want to become a lawyer ha! Julianna Margulies is absolute perfection in that role. I've mentioned before that I don't watch much TV so it takes a lot for me to become invested in a show but this show is definitely worth the time!
2. I've been using Extremely Essential Camera Skills to officially learn how to use my Canon Rebel T1i which I have had for like 3 years now. Lauren is a camera genius but is able to break down the concepts so common folk like myself can actually learn how to use this device. If you are in need of a tutorial that won't overwhelm you, I'd definitely suggest Extremely Essential Camera Skills. I'm so impressed with the pictures I've started taking after using this tutorial! And the price! 49.95 for everything!
3. I'm in the midst of planning our trip for next summer and I have to say, I just love travel planning. No matter where we are going I love researching this stuff! Restaurant research is my favorite part as the husband and I LOVE to eat. We love checking out local restaurants when we are somewhere new. (I have a weird formula that I've come up with to find the most delicious restaurant that is slightly off the beaten path so it won't be packed with people). We've been to so many wonderful places and I'm already so stoked for our trip next summer even if 11 months and a whole school year stands in between me and drinking Guinness and eating a boat load of pizza!
4. Hanging out with my newest nephew, Miller. I'm so grateful to have the time off to spend with my sister and her baby boy! It is really fun to just simply be around him. While babies terrify me beyond belief, I also find them so fascinating. They are beguiling and resilient little creatures. I mean, seriously, does it get any cuter?
5. Have I ever professed my love for Garden and Gun? Either way, I'm doing so now. It is my favorite magazine. While there is some debate over whether or not MD is really "Southern" (depends on who you ask), this magazine has so much to offer any reader who is interested in food, drinks, dogs, traveling, hunting, fishing, etc. If any one of those things is of interest to you, Garden and Gun will have something for you! The current issue, The Southern Food Issue is mouth-wateringly good! Sometimes, I get sad it only comes out 6 times a year!
Happy Friday, friends!