November 29, 2017

Christmas 2017 Gift Guide: For the Boys

Crosley CR704D-PA Turntable: My husband recently inherited a bunch of records from his mom but we have no way to play them! We've been talking about getting a record player and this one fits the bill for us. A girlfriend of mine has this particular model and the sound is great! 

YETI Rambler 30oz Stainless Steel Tumbler with Lid: My husband was recently given this as a groomsmen's gift and he uses it every single night and raves about it. The groom had them monogrammed with their initials and the logo of their favorite football team (Redskins) which is such a nice touch. 

Patagonia Better Sweater: I have given this as a gift to every guy in my family and it has been a hit! I have the women's version and I can't say enough good things about it. 

L.L. Bean Personal Organizer: If you have a traveler (man or woman) in your life, I think this hanging toiletries bag is a great gift. My husband has one (not this particular style) and it is his constant traveling companion. I'd like to purchase one for each member of our family to keep us organized when we travel. 

Happy Socks: My husband has received several pairs of fun, printed socks for being in weddings and as Christmas gifts and now he wears them all the time since his office adopted a more relaxed dress code. 

Orvis Men's Manicure Set: My husband travels a lot for work and I think this would be something he would appreciate having with him when he's on the road. 

Under Armour Tech 1/4 Zip Pullover: Another tried and true favorite that I have gifted to the men in my family. Can be worn for working out, running errands or lounging!

Trask Chukka Boot: I think these would make a great gift for the fashion-forward men in your life. Chukkas are a classic style but the navy blue color gives them an updated feel. 

Grill Prep Trays: I saw these last week when I was out buying a gift and the idea is genius. You take the uncooked meat out to the grill on the red tray with the black tray underneath. Then, once your meat is ready to be removed from the grill you switch the trays so the black tray is on top and that's where you put the cooked meat. So easy! I'm getting this for my dad for Christmas. 

#1 Dad Mug: I think this would be a funny and nostalgic gift to give to your dad or husband. A hark back to the past when we gave our parents homemade gifts. I'm going to get one for my husband, I think he'll get a kick out of it! 

Linking up with  Owen,  Emily, and  Brittany!
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. These are all such great ideas! Thanks for linking up with us today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those grill prep trays are awesome! I'd never heard of that before.

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all such good ideas! Love the grill prep trays!!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig