November 7, 2017

Color Crush: Red


For obvious reasons, I always find myself drawn to red this time of year. It's not a color I wear very often the rest of the year so when the holidays roll around, it feels fresh and festive to add red to my wardrobe! A few red pieces I have my eye on:

Free People Ottoman Slouchy Tunic: I've seen this sweater on a few bloggers and it seems universally flattering and perfect for this time of year. I really can't get enough slouchy sweaters, especially given that I am pregnant and this sweater seems like it will work for me now and after the baby arrives. 

Clare V. Croc Embossed Leather Wallet Clutch: If adding bright red to your closet makes you cringe, this little wallet clutch will do the trick to add a little pop to your ensemble!

Patagonia Retro Pile Fleece Hoody: You really can't go wrong when making a Patagonia purchase. Their items are such high quality and last forever. My Patagonia addiction is out of control but if I was in the market for a fleece jacket, this would be at the top of my list! 

Badgley Mischka 'Gorgeous' Crystal Embellished Pumps: How over the top fun are these heels? Definitely perfect for holiday parties and anytime you want to be extra fancy! These are currently on sale for $158!

Jack Rogers Sallie Chelsea Rainboot: I have almost bought these rainboots at least 3 times over the past year but because I already have two pairs of rainboots, I've resisted. BUT! They are currently on sale for less than $40 so now might be time for me to get them! Plus, these can only serve to make rainy days less depressing! 



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig