November 8, 2017

Christmas 2017 Gift Guide: Little Ones


Welcome to the first gift guide of the holiday season here on Charm City Chic! Gift guides can certainly be overwhelming but they can also serve as a source of inspiration if you're in need of a gift! Today I'll be covering gifts for the little ones in your life, a few of these I have for my own son and a few of these I'm planning to purchase for him for Christmas. I'm linking up Owen from the Davis Duo, Emily from Three Boys and a Girl, and Brittany from Life as the Mrs. Looking forward to seeing what others put on their gift guides! 



Micro Kicboard Scooter: I just purchased one of these for my 2 year old son, definitely a good gift for little ones who are on the move and don't want to be still!
Micro Kickboard Helmet: Obviously. Safety first! 
Melissa and Doug Monster Bowling Set: I think this a great gift for the toddlers in your life because toddlers like to throw things and knock things over. This is being added to my son's Christmas list for sure. 
Bashful Elephant Jellycat: Jellycats are simply the best! Perfect gift for the new baby in your life. 
Manhattan Toy Company Winkel Toy: My son LOVED this toy as an infant he would move it around in his hands and look at all the different colors. 
Patagonia Baby Retro-X Vest: A very practical gift for the outdoorsy family. I have the RetroX jacket version and it is one of the warmest jackets I own. I'm contemplating the vest for my son for these in between days and because he runs really hot. You can score this vest for 30% off and free shipping on Moosejaw.com! 
Patagonia Baby Furry Friends Hat: Animal ears on baby hats, need I say more?
Melissa and Doug Classic Bead Maze: We have one of these from Ikea and it has just recently became a popular toy in our house, it keeps him busy for awhile!
Land of Nod Santa's Snacks Plate: I think this is geared a little more towards the parents in your life but I think this plate is adorable and such a fun way to add tradition to the holidays!
Lakeshore Color Discovery Boxes: My son is obsessed with pointing out the different colors he sees (and taking things in and out of their place, ha) so this color sorting toy set is definitely on his Christmas list!

Happy Shopping! 

Final christmas guide.jpg









SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Stopping by from the linkup! Such cute ideas! That scooter looks so fun! Love that vest!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate it!

      Delete
  2. J will love the scooter and the bowling set is a great idea! Love that vest and the hat with ears- J and C need those!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig