November 10, 2017

Five on Friday!

Does anyone else find themselves doing a bit more shopping when their husband is out of town? Guilty as charged over here. We have joint finances so it's not like my purchases are being kept hidden from him but they just seem to ramp up when he's away. I think its because when he's home we're usually watching a show in bed together and I don't really watch tv on my own, so I end up in bed with my laptop. Dangerous. Anyway, here are four pieces I am loving this week (thankfully only bought one of these, but those pumps are in my Zappos cart as we speak)


One// I am in love with these  Sam Edelman pumps in both the  blush and the  camel color. They are both on sale over on Zappos and together the total comes to less than $200. I haven't pulled the trigger on these yet but I am really tempted to do so. I feel like you can't go wrong with a chunky heel pump and these colors! Ah, love them! 
Two// This  Italian cashmere tunic from J.Crew will absolutely not fit me in my current state at 25 weeks pregnant but it is one of the prettiest tunics I have ever seen. I won't be purchasing this but if you aren't pregnant, you definitely should! I'm loving the  periwinkle color as well. 
Three//Have you heard of The Find Auctions on Instagram ( @thefindauctions)? I have followed them for quite some time but have never bought anything until yesterday. I've been wanting a sweater dress for the upcoming holidays but the ones I had my eye on have all sold out! This came up on my feed and it's only $42 so I figured I'd give it a shot. I'll report back once it arrives. 
Four//How fun are these  Loren Hope Tori Studs? I'm a sucker for festive earrings and these are perfect for Christmas. Think they look so lovely next to that gorgeous kelly/hunter green. 



SHARE:

1 comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig