March 17, 2013

Sunday Social

Sunday Social

I've been loving linking up with Ashley Lately and A Complete Waste of Makeup each Sunday for Sunday Social! 

1. What is your favorite thing to do on a rainy day?
Clean and read. I use rainy days as an opportunity to get my house in order and catch up on books and magazines I've been meaning to read!

2. What is your favorite thing to do on a summer weekend?
My parents have a pool in their backyard and it is hands down  my most favorite place to gather with my family and friends! I love it back there.

3. What is your favorite spring activity?
Here in my city there are always tons of festivals, fairs, and such going on usually right down the street from our house or in another neighborhood in the city, I love going to those when the weather is so nice in the spring- not too hot, not too cold!

4. What is your favorite way to spend a winter day?
By a fireplace, no doubt. Wish I had one in my house!

5. What is your favorite season and why? 
Summer!! Summer = no work!

6. What is the best birthday you ever had?
I had a surprise birthday at the indoor pool in my hometown (my birthday is in December) and I remember it so vividly so I'm going with that one. I've had plenty of amazing birthdays, thought!

Next week's questions

1. What is your favorite thing about spring?
2. What is your favorite kind of flower to grow or receive?
3. What is your favorite nail polish color?
4. What is your favorite outdoor activity?
5. Do you have any fun spring plans? Details!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig