March 10, 2013

Sunday Social

Sunday Social

I hope everyone is having a great weekend! I am, like always, bummed it is Sunday but I am going to try to make the best of this gorgeous day!

I'm linking up again for another round of Sunday Social! 

1. What is one movie you are terrified to watch?
Scary movies that are about things that could actually happen to me like movies about someone being abducted or a disease spreading and killing everyone.

2. What is one TV show you have always wanted to get into but haven't yet?
The Good Wife! I really, really want to start watching it and even try to avoid the commercials on TV but haven't gotten around to watching an episode yet!

3. What is one daring activity on your bucket list?
Uhhh I don't really have anything "daring" on my bucket list. I'd like to hike in the Pacific Northwest but I don't think that's daring?

4. Would you ever travel alone?
I would travel to a place alone like take the flight by myself but no, I do not wish to take a jaunt in Greece all by my lonesome. 

5. What activities do you like to do alone?
However, I do enjoy reading, cleaning, shopping, watching TV alone.



Next week's questions

1. What is your favorite thing to do on a rainy day?
2. What is your favorite thing to do on a summer weekend?
3. What is your favorite spring activity?
4. What is your favorite way to spend a winter day?
5. What is your favorite season and why?
6. What is the best birthday you ever had?

Have a great Sunday!
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I am from Portland! The PNW is BEAUTIFUL. And there are some "daring" trails! haha. :)

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig