February 14, 2012

Things I Heart

  • My husband. He's the best. Even though it's "busy season" and I'm spending Valentine's Day alone, he's still the best. My favorite quality? No one can smooth my ruffled feathers like him. When I've had a bad day at school, he always knows how to make everything okay. He makes me feel safe and I love that.
  • My puppy. I dedicated a whole post to her recently so I'll spare you, but puppies are pretty much the greatest thing on Earth.
  • Cooking. Last night, for the first time, I couldn't find something the recipe called for so I bought something else and made it work. Okay, it wasn't a huge difference-- I couldn't find Italian sausage so I used regular and seasoned it with flavors we like, but still, this time last year? I would've gone to 2 more grocery stores if I had to to find Italian sausage. This is progress, people!
  • Smash. OMG. Loved the pilot. I haven't watched last night's episode yet but I'm sure I'll heart it as much as I did the pilot.
  • Adele. In a world filled with auto-tuners, it is so refreshing to watch a beautiful singer stand at a microphone and just sing. No props, no crazy outfits, just straight vocals.
  • Running. Endorphins. Enough said.
  • My sister. This past weekend it was her 30th birthday celebration and it was a blast. Bowling, cupcakes, and beer. Pretty much the best birthday ever.
  • The fact that there are only 77  school days left in the school year! Woo hoo! It's been a rough year.
  • My co-worker. I don't know what I would do without her. I was off yesterday and the first thing she said to me this morning? "There are only 77 school days left! I counted". GREATEST. NEWS. EVER!

What do you heart?

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Love the list-especially the 7th bullet point :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have I burned you a copy of the Adele CD yet?? If not let me now b/c it's AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig