February 6, 2012

Scenes from the Weekend, Instagram Style

We had a lovely little weekend and as with all weekends, it went by entirely too quickly. I also didn't take enough pictures to really make this an interesting post, seeing as I forgot my phone at home Saturday night. So really this post should be titled, "Scenes from Friday and Sunday" but that's not quite as catchy.  Anywho, scenes from the weekend...

This is what my desk looked like Friday afternoon

IMG_0603

But then this showed up in my mailbox and I decided to forget about my messy desk

IMG_0602

The view from our Friday afternoon walk

IMG_0604

Wise words spotted on our walk to the vet

IMG_0605

Pup ready to get up, Mommy and Daddy not so much

IMG_0611

My chicken frying outfit.. I don't play when incredibly hot oil is involved

IMG_0612
What was left of the fried chicken after the Super Bowl was over

IMG_0613

Staring down the face of another week. Sigh. Why do weekends always go so fast?

How was your weekend?

SHARE:

1 comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig