November 14, 2012

Charleston Naturally Review

Have I ever shared with you all how much I love Charleston, SC? The husband and I vacationed there for our first anniversary this past summer and we both fell in love with the city. The whole time we kept saying things like, "who are they lucky people who get to live here?" and "when can we plan to come back again?" The food, the people, the scenery, and the whole vibe of the city is just everything. 

So imagine how ecstatic I was recently to be contacted by the organic skin care company, Charleston Naturally, located in one of my favorite cities on Earth, to review some of the products they offer! Pumped doesn't even begin to describe it. I exchanged emails with an incredibly professional and polite representative from Charleston Naturally and a couple of days later my products arrived!

I was sent Dr. Hauschka Rose Body Moisturizer and Dr. Hauschka Normalizing Day Oil   

Oh my word. Both products are amazing. 
 
 I have very difficult combination skin. It tends to be super oily but if I over-treat it, it immediately dries out. I have gone through a boatload of facial lotions. I always noticed facial oils but figured they would just make my skin... more oily. I was wrong. The Day Oil leaves my skin feeling hydrated but not heavy. It has cleared up a few dry patches without causing excess oil. It doesn't have a weird odor at all and I swear my skin looks healthier! I'm definitely a huge fan of the stuff!

I also have dry, itchy skin on my legs and feet, which is largely stress related but definitely gets more aggravated as the weather cools down. The Rose Body Moisturizer, much like the Day Oil, leaves my skin feeling hydrated without being weighed down. I hate it when you feel like you have to wipe moisturizer off when you are trying to put on clothes because its just too heavy! The scent is lovely and soothing and definitely has a calming effect on my crazy skin.
 
The other great thing? Dr. Hauschka products are all natural, organic products as is everything that Charleston Naturally carries. Its nice to find practical products that you can feel good about!

Oh and one more thing? The products arrive completely and perfectly wrapped so nothing runs the risk of breaking before they get to you! Not to mention the cute muslin bag everything arrives in as well! 
 
Think I'm going to start carrying my lunch in this bag! So cute!
 I was also gifted with a few samples that I can't wait to try out! 

More Dr. Hauschka, Weleda, & Suki all available at Charleston Naturally!

I am so grateful to the fine folks at Charleston Naturally for allowing me to review a few of their products and introducing me to products that I will surely use for a long, long time! With the holidays fast approaching,  I think I'll be checking some people off  my list with Charleston Naturally. The website is super-user friendly and the customer service is great! 
 
Happy Hump Day, lovelies!
 





SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Wow, particularly that moisturising for legs and arms sounds amazing - I too get really gross dry skin due to stress!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig