July 11, 2017

Prime Day Deals!


Ah, Prime Day. I remember the anticipation of the first Prime Day like it was yesterday. I also remember what a let down it was the first time around. Amazon was basically selling all of the old stuff they no longer wanted but marketed it like it was the next Black Friday. In my opinion, it has improved a lot since then. I think this sale is best for electronic items that you might've been eyeing. There are some good deals on fashion but with Nordstrom sale coming up it's not imperative to take advantage of those deals (with the exception of these Lilly Pulitzer aviators - too cute!). It is also great for stocking up on kids items, I saw some really good deals on kids household items that went fast!
  Here are the few things I have my eye on this go round:

Top Row:
Fossil Q Wander Gen 2 Touchscreen Smartwatch 153.00 orig. 255.00 (an additional 40% of for Prime Members at checkout)

Bottom Row:
Lilly Pulitzer Women's Lexy Polarized Aviator Sunglasses 34.00 orig. 48 (30% off taken at checkout for Prime Members 

Happy Prime Day Shopping! 




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig