July 7, 2017

5 on Friday: 5 Favorite Tops for Summer


1. J.Crew Factory Crosshatch Embroidered Shell. I love the embroidery detail on this top and the periwinkle blue color is my favorite. I recently purchased these shorts from Old Navy and I think this shirt will pair very nicely with them. 
2. SheIn Tropical Print Ruffle Hem Came Top. I adore the print on this fun top. Since finally embracing the peplum look earlier this year, I can't get enough of it. This would be so cute paired with jean shorts or jeans in the early fall plus the price cannot be beat! 
3. J.Crew Factory Scalloped Cami Top. I think this top is gorgeous. I got the black and plan to pair it with white jeans for our next date night. I originally ordered it in a 4 but exchanged it for a 6 because I want it to be a bit more flowy. 
4. Madewell Chevron Stripe Swing Tank. Who doesn't love a good swing tank when its 100 degrees out and you start wishing it was socially acceptable to go outside sans clothing. I've always been a big fan of the basics from Madewell so I'm interested to see how this one measures up to previous purchases. 
5. J. Crew Button Front Ruffle Top. Ugh, this top. SO CUTE. I need it in this pretty blue color and in the punchy rainbow color as well. Perfect with a pair of white shorts and fun sandals! 

Linking up with April, Christina, and Natasha today!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig