March 11, 2014

Lately...

Lately I've been... 
Munching.. so many things! I went on a cooking tear last night and slow roasted a chicken with this recipe Herbed Faux-tisserie Chicken and Potatoes from the latest issue of Bon Appetit and made Two Peas and their Pod's Asian Quinoa salad. I am sick of turkey sandwiches for lunch so I'm trying out the salad as a lunch. I will report back once I've eaten it today for lunch. Fingers crossed I like it. This kale salad has been on major rotation in this house. 
Asian Quinoa Salad Recipe on twopeasandtheirpod.com A quick and healthy salad that is full of flavor!
VIA


VIA

Sipping.. on the weekends, red wine. During the week, more tea and lots of H2O around here.
Reading.. Recently finished up The Fault in our Stars. It was definitely heartbreaking and intense and I really enjoyed it but I wasn't completely enamored of it. Will definitely see the movie, though. Currently reading Eleanor and Park and again, liking it a lot but not completely obsessed like some people have been. We'll see how I feel about it the further I get into it. Young adult romance, FTW!
The Fault in Our Stars.jpg



Listening to... Jill Barber radio on Pandora. Last night Amy Winehouse's version of Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow came on and I cannot believe I've never heard it before. Absolutely adore her version.
Looking forward to.. the weekend being here again. I'm over workig
Hoping..that our Spring Break is safe from being taken from us to make up for so many snow days. 
Thinking.. about so many things. You know those times where you're contemplating life and wishing someone would tell you exactly how things are going to turn out? Yeah, that's where I am right now .
Wanting..the decent weather to stay!
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Did you read Wonder? Another YA book that I loved.
    Let me know about that Quinoa salad! I can technically eat it during Lent since it's a seed not a grain :)

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig