January 4, 2013

{Christmas Break} via {Iphone + Instagram}

Love getting to spend uninterrupted days with the little love!
Christmas cards.. with DIY Glitter Clothespins!
Holiday decor around the house
My favorite Christmas show
Brownie mittens courtesy of my sister-in-law
Definitely something I did over break!
Christmas Eve at Charthouse
Christmas Eve Bloody Mary
Mom-Mom and Shelby's ears
My parents' tree!
Sleepy little love on Christmas Night
Washington, D.C.
The Newseum
What you can't see is the Scrabble we were playing
Trip to FedEx Field to see the Redskins beat the Cowboys!
Putting away the Holiday Hair ties! {Look out for Prissy's Ponytails coming soon!}
 All in all, it was a wonderful Christmas break spent with my family. I'm so thankful that I have off the week after Christmas (and the days leading up) and so does my husband. We always have such a good time. This year we were nonstop but it was a blast! We were so wiped by the time NYE rolled around that we went to a friend's house around 10 and were back home in bed by 12:30. 2013 has been off to a quiet start which has been wonderful but now the husband has some kind of cold which is so not cool. 

Pretty thankful that today is already Friday! I could use a three day week every week!

Enjoy it, my friends!























SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I need some pony tail holders like that! Let me know when you start selling!

    I love Christmas. So sad it's over!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig