October 2, 2012

Currently Inspired By, Loving, & Coveting

With the move to the new house, the beginning of fall, and the start of a new month, I'm feeling inspired by lots of new things to buy, do, see, try, add to my house/wardrobe/life, etc.  This is including but not limited to the following:

It's a Wonderful Sangria
This delightful sangria recipe. I'm hosting a small get together for my future sister-in-law in two weeks and I think this will be the perfect fall drink (I'll add a brown sugar rim!)


Anthropologie Flutter Pattern Rug for the dining room. Sadly, this is out of my price range. Sigh.

Rugs USA Tuscan Moroccan Shag Ivory Rug
Rugs USA Tuscan Moroccan Shag Rug for the living room. This is in my price range but indefinitely out of stock it seems.

Smoke Grey cream polka dots Decorative Designer Pillow Cover 18x18 Accent Cushion ikat light gray smoke charcoal spots preppy circles Fall
I order these throw pillow covers for the living room couches from Whitlock&Co. on Etsy. Can't wait til they get here!


Free People Ash Destroyer Boots in Brown. I need these like I need a venereal disease considering I have vintage Frye boots and another pair of boots with a zipper back already. But I just can't get enough of boots with zippers + tall socks.


I think this outfit is so chic and would love to recreate it. I ordered another pair of J. Crew Minnie pants in hopes that I can recreate this am on the hunt for a similar top.


Fall colors, cooler weather. I really hope the husband and I can get in some outdoor hiking time with the pup this fall. Last year, she was just a tad too little but I think this year she would love it. (source)

 

.
This is something I'm really trying to work on this fall. I spend far too much time doing things that don't necessarily make me happy. I need to do more of the things that do make me happy. Like reading, and hot yoga, and running, and cooking.

What are you inspired by/loving/coveting currently?

 


 

 

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I LOVE ALL OF THESE! Esp, that pillow cover- perfect for my bed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I NEED that anthro rug. Like stat. It is amazing! Also those boots are awesome. If you find a black top like the one in the picture, do share, that is a really chic look that I'd love to recreate too!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig