January 10, 2018

Wish List Wednesday

Welcome to Wish List Wednesday! As I near the end of this pregnancy and the cold snap here in the Mid-Atlantic is finally moving on (hopefully), I'm definitely thinking about clothes for post-baby. I'm so excited to be able to wear regular clothes again (albeit nursing-friendly)! Here are some items (not just clothes) that are on my wish list. What's on yours?


capri swing sweatshirt

How cute is this sweatshirt? Every other shirt/sweater in my closet is striped but I just love them so much! I'm also partial to swing tops and will continue to be post-baby because they hide the aftermath! Coming in under $100, this sweatshirt is a winner in my book.


Main Image - Socialite Floral PJ Shirt

This is a bit out of my comfort zone but I LOVE it for some reason! Tucked into a pair of skinny jeans with heels, this would be such a cute outfit. I like the floral print and it also looks super comfortable. 

Nike LunarEpic Low Flyknit 2 Women's Running Shoe

I've been casually looking for a pair of gray sneakers. All the sneakers I own are either loud and colorful or they're all black! I love that the tongue is a part of the shoe and not separate, I've had issues with the tongue of sneakers favoring one side and it's not comfortable. 

Image of Salvatore Ferragamo Women's Plastic Two-Toned Cat Eye Sunglasses

Um, these are over the top and I love them! On sale for $79 down from $326 makes these a steal! 

Image of Karen Walker Women's Super Spaceship Sunglasses

Have to give a mention to these, too. These are much more of a classic look and are also on sale for $79 down from $315! I have been wanting a pair of Karen Walker sunglasses for quite sometime so I think I might add these to my cart! 

PAIR

At this point, I'm hopeful these are an unnecessary purchase but the truth is Maryland gets cold weather and we get snow not infrequently. The past few years, I've been wearing rain boots as snow boots and the fact of the matter is, they just don't work. They aren't tall enough and they definitely aren't warm enough. These will probably stay on my wish list until the end of this year and I'll revisit them in the fall. 

We made it to the halfway point in the week, y'all! Have a great Wednesday! 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig