October 5, 2015

Monday Musings: Wish List

Untitled #17

J. McLaughlin Shane Sweater//J.McLaughlin Doran Cashmere Sweater//J.McLaughlin Frida Colorblock Sweater
J.McLaughlin Sataya Sweater//J.McLaughlin Margaret Sweater//J.McLaughlin Pence Cashmere Poncho

Crushing hard on these sweaters from J.McLaughlin this fall! Loving the laid back but structured silhouette of these options. There are other colors available but as usual, I'm partial to the neutrals. I am especially into the Pence poncho, it looks so comfortable and I love the sleeves! The back of the Doran sweater is super cute and the Sataya sweater has a vegan leather elbow stripe that gives a typical striped sweater a little something extra (currently on sale)!

I hope everyone has a nice Monday and your weeks get off to a good start. We were very lucky that the hurricane missed us this weekend. We've experienced what's happening down in South Carolina and my heart goes out to all those affected. 
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. That are all great sweaters! I got one that looks a lot like the gray one at TJ Maxx last year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The poncho one is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm all about sweaters. They are so versatile and comfortable

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig