December 14, 2017

Thoughts for Thursday!


A few weeks ago, I  wrote about the things we are considering buying for baby #2 and today I'm sharing what I'm considering purchasing (or have purchased) for myself to make it through those postpartum months!

1. Blanqi Highwaist Postpartum & Nursing Support Leggings: I scored two pairs of these postpartum leggings for the price of one during  Blanqi's Black Friday sale. Love that they are dual purpose and come up to the bra line for discreet nursing but also offer some compression to help conceal those postpartum lumps and bumps. 

2. Rosie Pope Nurse & Pump Underwire Bra: Um, I changed into a pumping bra every single time I pumped when I was nursing my first son and it was a pain in the ass. This genius bra by former Bravo star/maternity guru Rosie Pope fixes that issue. One snap turns the bra into a nursing bra and the second snap turns the bra into a pumping bra, so convenient! 

3. Lamaze Maternity Nursing Pajama Set: I wore a nursing tank with an open cardigan as pajamas the first time around which was fine but could often be bulky or too hot. This time around, I'd like to get some nursing pajamas. These are cute and could definitely be worn post-nursing. 

4. Ugg Alena Suede Slipper Bootie: Because it will be February and I'll be snuggled up with a newborn, cozy slippers are a must. I'm digging the unexpected pinkish-red color and they are on sale!  They also come in chestnut and black

5. Threshold Fuzzy Blanket: Again, because it will be February and it will be cold! I saw this blanket in Target last week and I'm still unsure why I didn't buy it! It is so, so soft and cozy. It was on sale then and is even cheaper now!


Linking up with Natalie and Annie!
Thoughts for Thursday
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig