August 3, 2015

Monday Musings: Wish List

Untitled #12


Hello and happy Monday! G and I just returned from a week long jaunt to San Juan, Puerto Rico and as usual, I am struggling to get back into my day to day! Although it was sunny and beautiful in PR and is sunny and beautiful here, I can't stay away from my most favorite color or all time: gray! I really need to be looking for a dress for my upcoming baby shower and two weddings I have coming up but I saw these non-maternity items over the weekend and had to share. The bag has been on my wish list forever and while I am also in the market for a fun, stylish diaper bag I know myself well enough to know I will want a separate purse as well. 

There are just two weeks left until the new school year starts! Honestly, where does summer go? I try to be optimistic but August, to me, feels like a month of Sundays with the start of school looming just around the corner. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig